The company recognizes the importance of your privacy and understands your concerns about the security of your personal information. We can say for sure that when you share information with us, or when we collect information about those who visit our websites, we do so in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
Crystal Capital Limited is committed to its privacy obligations under the Principles contained in the Bulgarian Data Protection Act and the European Union GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which replaced the previous Data Protection Directive.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data includes any information or opinion, about an identified living individual or an individual who can be reasonably identified from their information.
Clients have the right to object to their personal data being used for:
- Direct Marketing.
- Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest or in relation to an official authority.
What kinds of Personal Data do we collect?
When you apply for an account on the website – myforexib.com, the personal data we collect about you may include:
- Information you provide to us from the application form, such as your name, address, telephone, email address
- We also collect personal information when regarding the withdrawal of funds such as bank number
Why we collect Personal Data?
The cash back services we provide include gathering information for payment services to our clients and as such we ask for a range of personal information from you.
Crystal Capital Limited collects, holds and uses personal data for business purposes, such as, processing your withdrawal requests, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing client service.
Crystal Capital Limited may use your personal data to offer you products and services that we believe may interest you. We will not do this if you tell us not to. If you do not wish to receive marketing offers from us, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we collect Personal Data?
How we protect Personal Data?
We take our obligations to protect your personal information very seriously. These steps taken are a number of security standards, processes, and procedures, and we store information in access-controlled premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. We also use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL is designed to protect from having any client’s information intercepted by unauthorized person or software.
Accessing and updating your Personal Data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data about you which we hold in order to correct any inaccuracies and to object to our using your personal data for a marketing purpose. To do this, you should contact us using the details set out in the “Contacts” section.
You may request that we delete all personal data about you which we hold.
- Access to your personal Data-You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, and if you wish to exercise that right please contact email@example.com.
- Correction of Personal Data-You can make a request for us to correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect.
- The right of erasure-You can request that we erase your personal data if there is no reason for us to continue using it.
- Right to data portability-This right allows you to obtain a copy of your Personal Data which we hold in a format that will enable you or us to transfer it to another organization.
- Right to restrict processing of personal data-You have the right in certain circumstances to request that we suspend our processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to the processing of Personal Data-You have the right to object to our use of your Personal Data which is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests.